For years now Kratoms advocates have been arguing its benefits and history. The opposition argues that its potential for addiction is too powerful, it should be banned, and the debate rages on. Kratoms Asian history is thousands of years old, but is modern man responsible or strong enough to handle the side effects? How do you balance something with such an addictive potential against its power to help with so many medical issues?
Why Red Horn Can Be So Difficult To Find & Is Easily Confused With Other Strains
Thailand has been cultivating Red Horn for centuries within the jungles of Borneo. Its rarity is simply due to the fact that country is the only place it can be found, and it is difficult to grow or cultivate even there. For these reasons production is kept on a small level and due to Red Horn’s high medicinal and market value, crops are usually sold even before they are harvested. Apparently being able to find any at all is a real score.
Its ability to settle nerves and reduce pain make Red Horn worth any trouble it may be to find. With leaves so similar to Maeng Da’s many believe Red Horn is a hybrid of Maeng Da and red-veined Kratoms. However, don’t confuse the two because they may look similar but they are definitely different plants. High value has always been placed on red-veined Kratom in any form for its undeniably therapeutic effect.
still Confused ? Get detailed hand on Red borneo Kratom….
Reasons To Use Red Horn Kratom
Red Horn has a nickname, and people call it the “unpredictable one” with good reason. Effects are similar to Red Bali or Kali and some consumers find that the opiate like, laid back feelings it produces hits them harder than other red vein Kratoms. Under its influence stressful situations lose their power to rattle a persons nerves. As a sleep aide it is invaluable because some times all it takes to cure stress is a good nights sleep and being able to wake feeling refreshed instead of suffering with an OTC pill “hangover.”
- Remember that finely ground powders can be difficult to measure correctly. Red Horn is very potent, always take care to get the amount exactly right and avoid over dose.
- An electric weight scale is highly recommended for anyone using powdered Kratom.
- Depending on your metabolism, one gram per dose is typical except when taken for pain, then a slightly higher amount may be needed.
- Never take more than recommended. More is not always better, especially for something as potent as Kratom can be.
Different Ways Kratom Can Be Taken
Opinions on the best way to use Kratom vary from person to person. So far, the most popular two ways are either drinking or eating it.
- Kratom tea is actually pretty tasty and many users feel that drinking their dose seems to bring on its beneficial effect that much sooner. Or, as with other popular herbs Kratom can be added to some of your favorite recipes. It won’t change the flavor in a bad way and may even make your favorite dish taste that much better.
Did you know that Kratom comes in forms other than powder?
How you use it won’t have any affect on the desired result but if you don’t care for tea or Kratom spice in your food there are other options. Try each of the following and you’ll soon discover the method that suits you and your taste buds best. Whichever way you choose, the effect is going to be the same.
- Extract can be mixed into juice, fruit smoothies, ice-cream, etc.
- Capsules are simply powder or extract encased in gelatin. This is to date, the only known way to enjoy Kratom without any hint of its taste or smell.
- The leaf can be smoked but that is one of the least popular ways due to its harshness
- Many natives of the areas where Kratom is cultivated simply chew the leaf. It can have a bitter tint to it though so this option isn’t for everyone.
Mind and Body, Both Benefit From Red Horn
There is no doubt Red Horn has the potential to bring on blissful, euphoric feelings but keep in mind that it takes at least 9 grams to reach that point. That much is not a good idea for new users and they should be cautious when dealing with this strain. It could simply be that since no two people are alike, Red Horn can have a different effect from one person to another, and even from one day to the next for the same person which is how it earned the name “unpredictable.” You could use the same dose two days in a row and get a slightly different, though no less enjoyable feeling each day.
Effects last a long time which is one reason it makes such a good sleep aide. One dose is generally all it takes to sleep through the night.