Protecting your privacy is important to WeKratom and its affiliates. They know the significance and substance of personal information provider by users. The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, company may collect and use personal information and non personal information that they may obtain about you. This policy explains how we use and discloses the personal and non-personal information you may provide to them.
We kratom will collect “Personal Information” about you for example your name, phone number, email address, address, or health information in the following ways:
- When you register.
- Use certain interactive tools and services.
- Sign-up for communications and newsletters.
- Participate in an online survey.
- Provide personal information in a community area or other public forum from our website.
We may collect Non-Personal Information even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information through our mobile device apps, Cookies, Web Beacons, and from external sources.
We Kratom may use information we collect about you to:
- Give you access to special services and tools.
- Reply to your questions.
- Get your feedback.
- Administer your account.
- Send you executive communications analyze user activity.
- Conduct research and send you significant offers and informational resources.
Non-Personal Information Collected by Third Parties Not Acting on WeKratom Behalf:
Wekratom works with third parties for advertisement that shows and the preferences and interests of user community. Third parties may use their own online tracking technologies, internet beacons or Cookies in the advertisements served on the wekratom and in newsletters, special promotions or emails send you.
Some parties use organizations other than wekratom to display their public notice and to check user’s reaction to advertisement, and these companies may also collect Non-Personal Information via Web Beacons or Cookies on the website. Their ads may be served on the our website or on third parties where you logon after you use the website.
We do not monitor how third parties manage the Non-Personal Information they collect using technologies on the website or how third parties use Web Beacons or Cookies.
Though, Wekratom advertising policy forbids third parties who gather cookie or web beacon information through our website from collecting any Personal Information from the website without your permission or approval.
Our policy also prohibits advertisers from mixing any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information gathered by them on the wekratom.
With Whom Do We Disclose Your Information:
We will not display any Personal Information about you unless particularly approved to by you or:
- To meet the terms of legal requirements, for instance court order, law, or regulation or search warrant.
- In exceptional cases, such as in reaction to a physical risk or danger to you or others.
- Due to a corporate change in control. This change may due to a auction of property or resources, or insolvency or a merger.
- To suppliers and vendors due to their provision of services or products to WeKratom.
Our Website does not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their advertisement without your approval and permission.