Ingesting kratom leaves or kratom powder is an ancient way of enjoying its wide range of benefits. Now, kratom is being made available for the fans in different forms, and a capsule is one of them. You do not have to take powder directly; rather you can take capsules which contain powder .It is the preferred method and the best part is that they provide the same effects which kratom powder can give.
Why Are Capsules Better?
In the past people could simply remove the leaves from the tree and use them for their required purpose. Another form of ingesting kratom was converting the leaves into powder, but now capsules are the easiest form to use. When you use kratom powder, it is difficult to measure, while capsules can be counted and you can take them very conveniently.
So to use kratom capsules, you do not need to measure and prepare them. You just keep a bottle of capsules with you anywhere you go, and you can just open the cap and ingest them.
The main benefits of the capsules include:
- Very simple and easy to use.
- You do not have to experience its taste when consuming the capsules, as the taste of powder is undesirable.
- You do not need to weigh the dosage of powder.
- The effects are similar to the traditional powders and the effectiveness is at the same level.
Strength Of The Capsules
Regarding the strength of the capsules, no one can have any doubt as they are as effective as conventional powder. There was no compromise on quality when making the capsules. What does affect the strength are the strains which are being used, where they are grown and the vendor who is selling them.
So kratom users can ingest the product by purchasing capsules without having any doubt about the quality and effectiveness.
What Dosage Is Beneficial?
Various strains of kratom are ingested according to their potency; for example some strains can give enough effects by using just 3 grams of dosage while some are affective with 5 grams.
- If we compare the capsules with kratom powder, one capsule consists of about 0.5 grams of powder. This means that 2 capsules are enough to get a positive result.
- If someone needs a strong dose of around 3 grams of powder, 6 capsules will be very effective.
Effectiveness of Capsules
- We can say that a drawback in the use of capsules if compared with other methods of kratom ingestion is that it takes more time to show its effects. This can be more lengthy if you have consumed a large amount of food.
- Rumors are spread by some people that capsules can create some negative effects on the user’s stomach; however they can actually make an upset stomach better.
- Take care while using the capsules that you must not eat a heavy meal beforehand.
- Effectiveness 70%
- Ineffectiveness 30%
Use capsules of kratom, you do not need to measure and prepare it and just keeping a bottle of capsules with you anywhere you want, you can just open the cap and ingest them