In the last two decades, the use of herbal tea has gained much-needed attention. Herbal tea is not something very new in the market as it has been used for quite a long time and not just the recent years. This tea has some of the significant benefits associated with one of the major benefits is that has been known to make your body function very well. The use of herbal tea is one of the best alternative instead of the everyday use of pills and medication.
You will realize that most unscrupulous businessman has taken advantage of the high demand if herbal tea and flood the market with some products that are not genuine. The best way to get the right product is by looking at the source. This is the right way of getting actual benefits of herbal tea.
There is much herbal tea that one can choose from, here are 5 herbal teas that are beneficial to your health.
Ginger is among the roots that are commonly used for a variety of purpose in the kitchen because it is very delicious and at the same time beneficial to the body. Some of the known the benefits of using ginger are that they take care of cold and nausea. This famous root is not only delicious but can also use as herbal tea.
Benefits of Drinking Ginger tea
- It helps the body in absorbing nutrients much faster and easier
- It helps in taking care of the stomach pain
- Ginger tea is also very essential in managing one’s glucose level
- It is good for improving the digestion of food as well as losing body weight.
- Ginger also works very well when you want to reduce stress level and mood.
Apart from the so many benefits of drinking this herbal tea, It is advisable not to overdo it. As drinking a lot of it in a single day might be hazardous to your body. One of the major drawbacks of drinking ginger tea is that it has known for causing heartburn, but this entirely depends on how much of the product that you have used.
Chamomile tea is an herbal tea that has known for its benefits in helping with the problem of sleeping.it is made from particular flowers that are known to contain chrysin, which is a flat ovoid that is essential in balancing the way the human body sleeps. You will notice that this is the major benefit of Chamomile tea but there are some other benefits like; the is a study that was done to about 80 women who were in postpartum, and it was noticed that their sleeping habit significantly improved just within weeks for taking Chamomile tea.
- The use of chamomile can be used by a person who suffers from stomach ulcer since this is an anti-bacterial
- It is perfect for a woman who suffers from stomach cramps and headaches or even if you feel bloated
One of the most interesting facts about this herbal tea is that it is not only drinking it for the health benefits, but it can also be used directly into the body, that includes the face and skin.
This is also another herb that has a variety of health benefits. The most notable function of peppermint tea is that it is one of the best when it comes to uncomfortable abdominal gas and bloating. Other benefits of peppermint tea are
- It is known for removing toxins from your body
- To take care of the breath, Peppermint has used for many products. This is also the case when you take it as tea as it freshens the breath with the natural minty flavor.
- It helps in the digestion system as it removes any issues that are associated with the digestive system
Mitragyna Speciosa is the scientific name of this widely used and accepted product. Largely known as Kratom. Some of the kratom benefits that have made this product so famous are the fact that they can be used for its stimulant, and analgesic effects.
You will realize that Kratom has been in the market for a long time even though in recent times is when it has hit the market by storm. For instance, it has been used in Asia as a herb for many years. Here are some of the benefits of using Kratom tea.
- It is perfect when you want to ease digestion
- Kratom tea also offers energy boosting effects to the body
- It is also excellent to reduce pain in the body
- Kratom tea has also been known to stimulate the mood and in improve the complexion of the skin.
One thing that you need to realize about Kratom teas is that you should take proper care when you are administering the kratom dosage. It is usually advised that you start with small doses as you grow gradually in the intake depending on the effects
Hibiscus tea is another very fresh and fruity tea that has gained wide acceptance because of some of the health benefits that are associated with it. It is also very delicious. Hibiscus is so rich in Vitamin C meaning that it is perfect when you want to increase the body’s overall immune system. Some of the benefits of using hibiscus tea are as follows;
- It is one of the herbal tea that lowers the blood pressure and cholesterol level tremendously
- There is also a very high level of antioxidants that are contained in the hibiscus ta that will go a long way to protecting your body from the damaging cell-free radicals.
The above mentioned herbal tea has almost similar health benefits to the human body. That’s the reason why it has gained so much popularity as one of the beverages that are consumed in the world at the moment. It is up to the user to identify what suits them best. This can distinguish from some of the benefits that have mentioned in different products as well as their drawbacks.