Many people are continuing to learn of Kratom powder every day, but they do not know how to use it effectively.
- It comes from a tree that grows in hot and humid areas, and farmers harvest it by picking the leaves.
- The kratom powder is used as a natural herb and has many medical benefits.
What is the meaning of Kratom powder?
- 1 What is the meaning of Kratom powder?
- 2 Is Kratom powder legal in my state?
- 3 Things to do to keep kratom powder legal in your state
- 4 What is Kratom Tolerance?
- 5 Do you know the shelf life of a kratom powder?
- 6 You should choose The Best Kratom Strains
- 7 Must Understand The importance of Kratom Lab Testing
- 8 The Importance of the stem and vein in Kratom leaf
- 9 The FDA concern about Kratom
- 10 Conclusion
- It is a psychoactive property which comes from the leaves of Kratom trees, and they grow in southeast Asia.
- The kratom leaves have used as stimulants for the last hundred years in Asia.
- The Kratom powder has become popular in the western countries such as United States, Canada, and Europe in the recent years.
- It has many effects such as increased energy, focus, and attentiveness.
- Each effect depends on the amount taken. It also leads to many harmful side effects like headaches, nausea and depression and addiction if used every time.
Is Kratom powder legal in my state?
- The Drug Enforcement Administration has not scheduled kratom powder as a controlled substance in the united states.
- It was attempted to classify the Kratom powder as a controlled substance in the year 2015, but the Legislation did not pass it.
- It is illegal in the Southeast Asia countries the place it originates.
- The drug was banned in many states in the united states, and some cities and counties do not allow the sale of kratom.
- There are few issues to be addressed because the kratom has psychoactive properties and leads to addiction.
- It is not advisable to use kratom for medication and treatment purposes until proper and appropriate research is done.
Things to do to keep kratom powder legal in your state
- The united states citizen should explain clearly to state officials and leaders that Kratom is not synthetic and not a drug.
- Other synthetics such as Flakka are very dangerous, but kratom is a powder that is derived from plants and therefore safe for human consumption.
- It is less addictive compared to caffeine, and it has more benefits in many areas.
- The state officials should know that both coffee and kratom originate in the same family of Rubiaceae.
- Kratom has never killed anyone because he or she took it and had used for many years for medical purposes.
- They should, therefore, understand that Kratom has misinterpreted, but it’s not dangerous for human use.
What is Kratom Tolerance?
- Kratom tolerance means that a person is required to take a large amount of kratom to see the same effects in her or his body as compared to the first time he or she used it.
- The kratom, therefore, becomes less sensitive in your body and you should increase the amount taken, and you end up spending more money on this herb.
- A kratom user, therefore, develops Stagnant Strain Syndrome which is the effects that come from using one strain kratom every time.
- A wise Kratom consumer should consequently use different strains to avoid the Stagnant Strain Syndrome. The kratom tolerance level can also reduce by setting a schedule for taking the powder each day.
- People should also avoid taking it whenever you feel the urge of consuming it.
Do you know the shelf life of a kratom powder?
- Eventually, the kratom powder will get damaged like any other organic substance if it stays for an extended period without being used.
- It will cause damage to its color, taste, psychoactive properties and smell.
- Some chemical reaction such as oxidation makes Kratom get bad. Its shelf life is equal to similar plants products such as green tea.
- Kratom should therefore not get exposed to oxygen, heat, UV rays and humidity to prevent it from getting damaged.
- It is also essential to store your powder well to maintain its freshness for a more extended period.
You should choose The Best Kratom Strains
- Kratom strains have different effects on the body hence some are used for relieving pain and anxiety whereas others are used when a person wants to focus and attentiveness in their work.
- The name of each strain is derived from where it grows in and also depends on the color of the vein.
The best and strongest kratom strains include
- Maeng Da which is from the selective bleeding Mitragynine and it contains high levels of concentration of which produces the best effects for pain and stimulant.
- Borneo originates from West, Borneo and it reliefs pain and best for treating addiction properties.
- Bali kratom relieves pain and uses for stimulation.
Must Understand The importance of Kratom Lab Testing
- Most labs are fearing to conduct the Kratom lab testing because the government and the media are targeting them.
- Despite the fear, over fifty different types of kratom leaves and extracts have successfully tested in the lab in recent years.
- The results that came out did not indicate any substance in the Kratom powder and hence safe for human consumption.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA)has given the Kratom lab testing a certificate of analysis and proofs that this powder is not harmful to human.
- The product does not contain pathogens and heavy metals. It has been proved pure and has many benefits.
The Importance of the stem and vein in Kratom leaf
- A kratom leave has veins and stems of different colors.
- The purpose of the vein and stem is to carry the different effects of kratom powder.
- Each color has a different meaning and a different chemical composition.
- Red vein kratom has the highest demand in the market, and it produces calming effects, peace of mind and positive feeling. White vein kratom use as a stimulant.
- The green reliefs pain and used to increase focus and attentiveness.
The FDA concern about Kratom
- The food and Drugs Administration has warned the kratom consumers to avoid using it because it contains opioid receptors that can lead to addiction and abuse. The kratom should not be used to treat any illness or disease.
- It should also not use for prescription of opioids.
- It does not have any evidence that shows its safe for human use.
- The FDA has seized the kratom imports.
- The FDA advises the users to wait until the research that will prove otherwise will be conducted.
- I think that the use of Kratom powder should legalize since it has many medical benefits.
- Kratom is a natural herb from the plants, and it is safe for human consumption.