Happiness is Homemade. Here we bring a delicious recipe for you. You’re just a few steps away from sweet blueberry muffins treats with the combo of useful kratom. Make fresh Blueberry Muffins at home with Kratom for all to experience the excellent taste and enjoy.
- Coconut Flour 1/3 cup+2 Tbsp
- Coconut Oil melted 2 Tbsp
- Baking Soda 1/3 tsp
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- kratom Powder
- 3 Eggs
- Fresh Blueberries 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract 1/2 Tbsp
- Flat Coconut milk one half Cup
Step By Step Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Sift together in a bowl the baking soda, Kratom powder, and coconut flour. Combine these ingredients with a spoon or spatula.
Note: Add 2 to 3 grams of kratom powder for per muffins.
- Take another bowl and mix the remaining ingredients, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract, Coconut oil, Coconut milk in mentioned quantity properly.
- Combine the bowls and stir with a fork until blended
- Fold in the whole blueberries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners, and fill each muffins hole with batter.
- Bake for half an hour or 35 minutes.
Your sweet blueberry muffins are near to serve.
- Stick a toothpick into the center of one muffin to check muffins are done. Pull out the toothpick if it cleans then your muffins are done.
Tip: let it cool before serving.
This recipe is perfectly natural to make, sweet, and full of blueberry flavor. Make this super recipe at home for a fun weekend holiday.