There are five types of Kratom on the market. Horned, Malay, Borneo, Maenga Da, and Thai. These five different forms of Kratom comes in red, white, and green strains. Moreover, I have outlined the benefits of each Kratom strain and species to ensure you purchase the strain that is best for your needs.
- 1 Borneo Strain:
- 2 Thai Kratom
- 3 Maenga Da Kratom
- 4 Malay Kratom
- 5 Horned Kratom
The tree that produces Borneo Kratom comes from one of the biggest islands in the world Borneo. Borneo is about 287,000 miles in size and is home to almost 19 million individuals. The sheer size of the island makes the Borneo Kratom strains the most diverse of all forms of the drug because of the contrast of climates across the island.
Red Vein Borneo Strain
- Used for medicinal purposes.
- A pain reliever.
- It is used for addiction treatment.
- It Gives your body a euphoric feeling.
- It Relieves anxiety.
- It is good for new users.
- Can last up to six hours.
- It is known as the most relaxing strain.
- It Comes from the island of Borneo.
- The leaf veins are red.
- Beginners should take a dosage of 2 grams per day. Experienced users should take a dosage of 3 to 5 grams per day.
White Vein Borneo Strain
- It is an energy booster.
- It provides a euphoric feeling.
- It relaxes your body.
- It has white colored leaf veins.
- It is known as the strongest of the Borneo strains.
- It is the rarest of all the Borneo strains.
- It is grown in the Indonesian part of Borneo.
- Beginners should take between 1 to 3 grams per day.
- Experienced users can take up to 6 grams of the drug.
- Improves your focus.
- It Enhances your mood.
Green Vein Borneo Strain
- It relieves anxiety.
- It is an effective pain killer.
- Is a stress reliever.
- Can be used as a sedative.
- Beginners should take no more than three grams per day. Experienced users can take up to four grams per day.
Thai Kratom is grown in the country of Thailand. This plant is apart of the coffee family and is native to Southeast Asia
- Enhances your mood.
- It is used as a sedative.
- Cures nervousness.
- Helps you maintain emotional stability.
- 4 to 8 grams per day will help with symptoms of depression, mood swings, sleep disorders, and stress.
- 8 to 9 grams is a good dosage to relieve pain. The leaf Vein Is red.
Green Vein Thai
- It reduces pain in your body.
- It stimulates your body.
- Can work as an antidepressant.
- It improves your mental stability.
- It increases your energy levels.
- Beginners should start by taking one gram per day.
- Experience users can take up to 5 grams per day.
White Vein Thai Strain
- Improves your cognitive abilities.
- It enhances your endurance.
- Vein on the leaf is white.
- Recommended dosage is around 2 to 5 grams per day.
Maenga Da Kratom
Maenga Da Kratom is a plant that is native to Thailand. In the English language, Maenga Da is translated to pimp. The name of this species of Kratom correlates to the strong properties found within the plant.
Red Vein Maenga Da Strain
- Is an energy booster.
- It relieves joint pains.
- It relieves arthritis pains.
- It soothes withdrawal pains.
- Users should take no more than four grams per day.
White Vein Maenga Da Strain
- Provides your body with energy.
- It cures insomnia.
- Relieves stress.
- Beginners should take no more than two grams per day. 5 grams per day is the recommended dosage for an experienced user.
- The leaf vein is white.
Green Vein Maenga Da Strain
- It Calms your body.
- Soothes your muscles.
- Improves your overall health.
- 2 to 3 grams is best for less experienced users. 6 to 8 grams is the recommended dosage for experienced users.
Red Vein Malay Strain
- Calms your entire body.
- It relieves tension in your muscles.
- Improves your ability to sleep at night.
- Reduces pain in your body.
- Recommended dosage is between 2 to 4 grams.
- It has red leaf veins.
White Vein Malay Strain
- Boosts your energy.
- Improves your mood.
- Improves your ability to focus.
- People under 200 pounds should take no more than 4 grams per day.
- 5 grams per day is the preferred dosage for individuals that weigh over 200 pounds.
Green Vein Malay Strain
- It gives your body a mild energy boost.
- Highly effective pain reliever.
- It improves your emotional stability.
- People weighing between 150 and 200 pounds should take no more than 4 grams per day.
- People who weigh over 200 pounds can take as much as 5 grams per day.
- The leaf vein is a green color.
Their weird shape and appearance characterize horned Kratom. The leaves on this particular plant are like horns shaped , which is completely different from every other species of Kratom. This plant is also only grown on the continent of Asia.
Red Vein Horned Strain
- It is a highly effective pain killer.
- Soothes your muscles.
- Reduces the symptoms of anxiety.
- It enhances your mood.
- The leaves are the horned shape.
- Is a very rare strain.
- The recommended dosage is 4 to 6 grams per day.
White Vein Horned Strain
- Boosts your energy level.
- Enhances your emotional stability.
- It Provides an euphoric feeling within your body.
- Small doses are around 2 to 3 grams per day.
- Moderate doses are around 3 to 5 grams.
- 4 to 8 grams is considered a high dosage.
- It has horn-shaped leaves.
Green Vein Horned Strain
- It enhances cognitive abilities.
- It enhances your mood.
- It is a stress reliever.
- Gives your body energy.
- Relieves your body of pain
- It has long lasting effects.
- Beginners should start at 1 gram per day.
- The dosage level for experienced users is 5 grams per day.
- Leaves are the horned shape.
In conclusion, There are many best website to buy Kratom strains. They allow users to search for strains based off the region or effects of the drug. Also, they offer a 30 day full refund and shipping that is free of charge for every domestic order that exceeds 50 dollars. In addition, some site sells the drug in three forms, powder, capsule,and extract for a reasonable price. For example, you can get Borneo capsules for just 19.99. Also, you can get Maenga Da powder for just 15.99 and Maenga Da extracts for 29.99. So if you are looking for a vendor that offers affordable prices and makes it easier to find the specific strain that is right for you.