Routine Information Tracking. All websites across the Internet are either hosted or stored on special computers known as “servers.” These web servers track visitors’ basic information, including browser details, IP addresses, general location, referring pages, and timestamps. However, none of the information that is collected has the capability of personally identifying the site’s specific visitors. Therefore, things like names and actual addresses of physical locations are not known. The information that does get tracked is used for the purposes of routine website administration and maintenance.
This website’s advertising partners, as well as other third parties, may also use their own cookies, scripts and/or web beacons to track visitors. This is sometimes done to display relevant advertisements and other information that may be useful. This kind of tracking is done directly by those third parties, using their own web servers, and they have their own privacy policies which may or may not differ from ours.
Controlling Your Privacy. If you have concerns about your privacy, you can disable cookies by making changes to your browser’s settings. Visit your browser’s support pages to learn how to block cookies and other tracking features. However, the disabling of cookies for all websites across the Internet is not recommended. This could interfere with your experience of certain sites. We recommend that you enable and disable cookies on an individual site-by-site basis.
Collected Contact Information. Any contact information given to us will be used to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests. We do not share or sell any of your personal information with third parties.
We will respond to your inquiries when we have the opportunity to do so.
If you have reason to believe that any content on “wekratom” violates any of your copyrighted material, please send written notification, as the owner of such material or as an agent thereof. Please provide our Agent with the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the owner, or of an agent officially representing the owner, of the exclusive right that is claimed to be infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been claimed to be infringed upon, or, if there are multiple copyrighted works on one website, identification of a list that is representative;
- Identification of the original material that is claimed to be the subject of infringing activity;
- Sufficient contact information so that the service provider can reach you, such as the address of a physical location, phone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement expressing your belief that use of the infringed upon material in the manner complained about is indeed not allowed by the owner of the copyright, its official agent, or the law; and
- A statement expressing that the information included is completely accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are allowed to act as the owner or as its official agent of the exclusive right that is being infringed upon.
- All infringement claims are to be sent to our Agent at email@example.com
“Wekratom” participates in several affiliate sales programs. What this means is that some of the products that appear on this website are sold by companies that pay us referral fees for directing customers to them. When you click certain product links on our site and subsequently go to a third-party site and buy those products, we may receive a commission. You are in no way charged extra for buying the products we write about. These programs help us with web hosting and maintenance fees, as well as the costs of running this site.
One of the several affiliate programs that “wekratom” participates in is the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program that helps compensate us for linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All information published on “wekratom” is intended for educational and informational purposes only. None of the statements on this website are meant to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any diseases, illnesses, or medical conditions. You are encouraged to seek the help of a professional healthcare provider before you attempt any kind of treatment, modify your diet, or consume any food, supplements, medication, or anything intended to maintain or improve your health.