Going “green Malay kratom,” generally speaking, is usually a good idea. Whether that is saving the trees and forest, recycling, and reducing the amount of trash consumption–a healthier environment is a healthier you, right?
But does it pertain to everything? Or is it semantics used by marketing experts to sell a particular brand? We will explore a strain of Kratom, that is known for its larger leaves, stronger potency, and “super” abilities, and find out if green malay kratom is right for you or a gimmick from the marketing department.
Green malay kratom is found in Malaysia as the name shows. It is known for its energetic and euphoric effects at low doses, while it becomes a sedative strain at higher doses. Green Malay kratom is found in a variety of green veins and people who have experienced it acknowledge that the effects of this kratom product remain for a long time.
What’s So Super About Green Malay Kratom?
- 1 What’s So Super About Green Malay Kratom?
- 2 Green Malay Kratom Dosage: How Much To Take?
- 3 Green Malay Kratom Effects
- 4 Green Malay Kratom Benefits
- 5 How Do You Take Green Malay Kratom?
- 6 Green Malay Kratom Correct Dosage
- 7 How Does It Different From Other Strains?
- 8 Are There Side Effects & Is It A Safe Strain?
- 9 Green Leaves
For all “intents and purposes,” the name “Super Green Malay Kratom” was a branding ploy much like slapping the word “premium” onto another strain. But there is some truth to it based on how this Kratom tree has produced for users.
It is said that the Green malay kratom has 40 active Alkaloids and that is mainly due because of the size of its leaves. This strain has a higher concentration of Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine and possesses antioxidants that stave off illnesses.
The higher concentration makes this Kratom tree much more potent and thus does have some superior abilities compared to other forms.
Its high-quality kratom and for that reason mostly call it green Malay kratom. Check the best place to buy green Malay kratom, during the preparation of green malay kratom, they make sure the leaves are large, which means it has a very high concentration of the alkaloids in them.
Alkaloids are the main source for providing the effects for which the kratom is popular. The fact is that with the increase in the size of the leaves, the number of alkaloids are increased as well and ultimately more powerful results are observed. Therefore, the maximum collection of the alkaloids is done for their infusion into the final powdered form.
Green Malay Kratom Dosage: How Much To Take?
Green Malay Kratom is a stronger strain of Kratom; you will want to watch how much you do take, so you don’t suffer any side effects.
A high dosage would be around 8-10 grams, which produces a relaxing effect and stimulates your energy levels.
But if this is your first time taking it, you will want to start with around 1.5-3 grams.
Most users have reported maximum benefits taking anywhere from 2-6 grams. It can all depend on your weight as well. For instance, if you weigh over 200 pounds then using 5-8 grams is much more practical, as opposed to being lithe and weighing 150 pounds, in which you should take about 3-5 grams.
Green Malay Kratom Effects
It is much stronger than Bali Kratom or Red Thai. That in mind, many users have claimed to feel instant gratification from a 3-gram dose.
The thing that makes Green malay kratom unique is its cycles. The first hour produces more of an energetic feel, where you want to go out and be active. Some users claim that the most potent effects take place around the 3-5 hour mark. The feeling is more relaxing.
Green Malay Kratom Benefits
When you take it accordingly, much like any other Kratom, you will get the maximum results. For this strain, you will experience a more uplifting effect. Expect to feel more excitement about the world, and motivation towards work and life.
Enthusiasts of Green malay kratom have spoken to lengths about their chronic pain being reduced and having positive moods afterward.
You can also expect:
- Energetic attitude for the entire day.
- Let’s you be more focused mentally
- Outstanding pain relief in the joints and muscles
- Releases you from stomach problems.
- Provides relief from stress and anxiety
- Relaxation of the muscles is guaranteed
- Helps to achieve a normal sleep schedule.
- The calmness of the mind is obtained
- Makes you socially active and confident
- Gives you more convenience in conversation
- Releases you from chronic pains
- Gives a euphoric feeling and an optimistic attitude
- Helps in lowering the blood pressure
- Acts as a very strong anti-oxidant
- Fights against the damaging cells and cancers
How Do You Take Green Malay Kratom?
There is a method called “toss and wash,” that certain Kratom users have adopted. It’s spoon feeding the Green Malaysian into your mouth and washing it down with water or some other fluid. This approach is said to be the most effective and longer lasting.
Green Malay Kratom Correct Dosage
As it is a very highly concentrated product, the effects are so strong that a small quantity can be very healthy.
- 1 gram of dosage is the least amount that has the potential to affect the user.
- Medium dosage can be strongly beneficial to observe the effects as mentioned above and ranges between 3 and 6 grams.
- 10 grams of dosage is considered to be high, and that is going to give you some very positive results.
- You must always remember that small dosages of kratom assists in the enhancement of energy and soothing effects can avail by increasing the dosage.
How Does It Different From Other Strains?
The reason it has gained the title super is because of its leaf size, which in turn produces more Alkaloid properties giving off a stronger potency.
While it is a stronger dose, the taste of it is surprisingly not bad. Many customers have said that this strain isn’t as bitter as Bali or Maeng Da.
Are There Side Effects & Is It A Safe Strain?
It has never been linked to any adverse side effects. If you do take too much, however, you could experience the following:
- Profuse sweating.
- Loss of appetite.
- Blurry vision.
- Slurred speech.
When it comes to Kratom, Green malay kratom is as safe as any that is out there. It has double the Alkaloid count found in others and produces incredible benefits. If you take green malay kratom at the proper dose amount, you will experience a more relaxing and rewarding life, that is free of stress and more energizing.
Most of the leaves of the kratom are green, but the color of the veins can different. These veins recognize the effects of the leaves. A full spectrum of effects of kratom is expected from the leaves with Green Veins.