Kratom and diarrhea
- It is important to know what causes diarrhea in order to understand how Kratom counters it. Diarrhea is brought about by a virus found in food or drinking water. In some occasions, it can be caused by some conditions and diseases like the ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
- People who have trouble with nutrients absorption or abuse alcohol can suffer from diarrhea. Certain medication and food poisoning aren’t exempted. Sometimes it is called stomach or intestinal flu. Most people suffer from diarrhea at least once or twice in a year.
- When the intestinal tract gets inflamed, it results in diarrhea. Diarrhea makes the system to fail in its purpose of absorbing nutrients found in food.
Among the symptoms of diarrhea is
- loose stool,
- need to urgently empty the bowels
- and abdominal cramps.
How to treat diarrhea with Kratom
- Be informed that Kratom when taken in excess causes diarrhea but when taken in the right dosage can bring about constipation but not often.
- It is dependent on how good your diet is in terms of fiber. While many probiotics, natural remedies and over the counter drugs are said to treat diarrhea, in a real sense, some do not.
- This is a waste of money. We encourage people suffering from diarrhea or having patients suffering from the same to buy Kratom as a faster and cheaper treatment of diarrhea. In fact, stocking Kratom in your shelf to use once in a while will prevent the occurrence of diarrhea.
- Normally, for a bowel movement to occur, the muscles surrounding the intestines move in a manner that pushes the fecal matter through the gut.
- The movement is wave like and scientifically is called peristalsis. Once you begin on the Kratom dosage, it is important to know that the movement of the fecal matter in the wave-like manner-peristalsis will be slowed down.
- Kratom tightens up the sphincter muscles and makes it unable to pass the fecal matter. In this way, the stool gets trapped in the large intestines where a higher percentage of water is absorbed making the watery stool thicker, dry and hard.
Kratom strains that help to treat diarrhea
- Different Kratom strains have their effects and some are common in all of them. However, the potency is what matters.
- There is no specific strain that can be termed as the best for treating diarrhea. You need to know that all Kratom strains are useful in combating diarrhea.
- However, they shouldn’t be consumed excessively because it may aggravate the situation leading to dehydration.
- Diarrhea comes with its effects which include inflammation, and abdominal pain.
- The red vein works to mitigate diarrhea while giving a calming and relaxing effect reducing the pains in the abdomen.
- The white vein Kratom reenergizes your body after being drained while the green vein has both the effects. You can buy any strain of your choice.
All Kratom strains have antidiarrheal properties because they contain two major alkaloids.
- 7-hydroxymitragynine has analgesic or painkiller abilities and is an opioid receptor agonist and antidiarrheal capabilities.
- Mitragynine has the same abilities and is found in all the strains at different percentages.
The Kratom dosage to take in order to treat diarrhea
- Kratom like any other herb has a dosage to consume depending on what you want to achieve or experience, whether, for instant energy, mental clarity or pain relief, you need not take in excess. It is important to know that excess consumption of Kratom has its repercussions too and diarrhea is among them.
- Be careful not to worsen your situation with an overdose. When measuring Kratom, the measurements have to be exact and accurate to avoid an overdose and the risks that come with it.
- For a precise dose, use an electronic weighing scale or if you have a kitchen scale that has a precision for 100 mg, it will definitely work. Being traditional and measuring Kratom using your eyes is among the most terrible things to do.
The dosage to treat diarrhea varies with the form of Kratom you intend to use.
- If you are using Kratom powder, taking 7 to 9 Gms will help in mitigating diarrhea.
- It is wise to start with the dosage in smaller quantities and increase slowly by a gram or two if the situation is at a worse state.
- The dosage should be taken 2 to 4 times a day for three days. If by third-day diarrhea doesn’t improve, increase the dosage by 2 or 3 grams per taking. If it has subsided, withdraw from it if you do not intend on consuming it anymore.
- Knowing how to measure Kratom will do you good. If you do not have a weighing scale, use a teaspoon to measure Kratom to treat diarrhea.
- A full leveled teaspoon contains about 4.5 grams of the Kratom powder.
- However, this method of measuring Kratom will vary from one product to the other depending on the packing and the texture of the powder.
- Measure one teaspoon full level and the second scoop should be three-quarters full to make one dose of Kratom to treat diarrhea.
- Sometimes people get worried about the measuring process and are unsure if the measurements are accurate or not.
- To counter this and help you treat diarrhea without much stress, Kratom capsules can be used. Most of the capsules have 500 to 666 mg of Kratom powder.
- There are extra-large capsules that have 1000 mg or 1 gram of Kratom powder. It is important to ask the vendor of the size of the capsule before buying.
- This will mean that you will need about 7 to 9 capsules of 1 gram for a single dose. Ensure the sizes are placed in distinct packages to prevent you from mixing up and taking an overdose.
- The potential side effects can be very harmful to your health.