Is it ok to mix kratom strains? Yes, it’s okay. You can take different kratom strains if you want to increase the desired results and enhance its effects.
A single strain of kratom can satisfy a user’s needs, but you may wish to enhance the effects you’re hoping to achieve. On the other hand, you may be looking to get the best combination.
What You Need To Know About Kratom
- 1 What You Need To Know About Kratom
- 2 Is Kratom A Safe And Legal herb?
- 3 Combining the Various Strains of Kratom
- 4 The Appropriate Kratom Dosage
- 5 Is It Ok To Mix Kratom Strains? Usage Considerations
- 6 Various Types of Kratom Strains
- 7 The Best Kratom Fusions
- 8 Wrapping Up
- Kratom is a herbal plant that’s effective in relieving pain, boosting energy levels and improving focus and alertness.
- Individuals suffering from depression and anxiety can also use kratom. Users will find it effective in improving their mood and for dealing with opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) and coffee belong to the same botanical family. It has unique chemical compounds, which are known as alkaloids. They interact with the brain’s Mu receptors to produce amazing results.
- That means it’s not a psychoactive drug and doesn’t alter the brain’s chemical makeup. This quality has made it be among the best medicinal plants out there.
Is Kratom A Safe And Legal herb?
- Extensive research studies have found kratom to be a safe herb that does not contain any narcotic properties. Individuals can use it safely and it does not result in addiction.
- Many health experts recommend kratom to patients as the best alternative to conventional medicines.
- The FDA regulates its use for medicinal purposes while the DEA no longer categorizes Kratom as a Category I drug. Therefore, kratom is now used in rehabilitation centers for combating the opiate epidemic around the country.
Combining the Various Strains of Kratom
Is It Ok To Mix Kratom Strains? The kratom plant has wide and large leaves. When it comes to its strains, you should keep in mind they depend on two factors. They are:
- The country of origin
- The color of the veins and stems in the leaves
Kratom strains are grouped into three primary divisions. They include:
If you take a closer look at kratom leaves, you will realize that the veins and stems have a specific color.
- The type of color indicates the alkaloid number in the kratom strain and the effects that it will have on your body and mind.
- Many kratom users mix different strains when looking to get specific desired effects.
- Kratom beginners will find one strain to be effective. On the other hand, if you know how to blend various types together and able to control the effects, you will benefit greatly by using several kratom strains.
- The market has many kratom strains, which you can buy as either powders or tinctures. Users should make sure they look for reputable and honest vendors who sell quality kratom strains. It enables them to consume quality and tested products.
- Users can choose to combine powders and consume them.
According to health experts, users should not combine more than two kratom strains to create blends. Combining more than two strains can cause powerful effects, which can be adverse.
The Appropriate Kratom Dosage
Is It Ok To Mix Kratom Strains? The recommended daily kratom dosage for healthy individuals should be in grams. That means if you intend to combine two kratom strains,
- you should take 1.5 grams of each type and then mix them.
The ratio you’re using should depend on the kratom strain you’re using:
- If you want to use one mild and one powerful kratom strain, for example, the White vein Kratom or Red vein kratom with the Green vein kratom respectively, you should use 1/3rd of the former and 2/3rd of the latter.
- It ensures you enjoy a balanced combination, which doesn’t become powerful with out of control effects.
- If you’re using one slow strain and one mild one, the ratio should be 1/2 and 1/2 respectively.
- On the other hand, if you’re using one extremely slow strain and a powerful one, the ratio should be 2/3rd and 1/3rd.
- If the two strains are slow acting and fast acting, the ratio should be 1/2 and 1/2.
Is It Ok To Mix Kratom Strains? Usage Considerations
- Regardless of the kratom combination, you’re using, it’s only recommended that you use the blends no more than twice a week.
- The best way should be to consume the kratom combinations for one day and use it after a few days.
- Between these days, you should only use your regular strain. It reduces risks of negative effects or related health problems that may result from an overdose.
Various Types of Kratom Strains
The Red Vein Kratom Strain
The most popular kratom strain is the Red Vein. Its veins and stems have a red color. It offers users a 7-hydroxymitragynine high potency and is a powerful analgesic.
Users find it helpful in relieving moderate and chronic pain and in enhancing one’s moods. That means if you’re looking for positive energy, you should use this strain. Among the types of this strain include:
- Red Vein Bali from Bali, Indonesia
- Red Vein Thai from Mainland, Thailand
- Red Vein Borneo from South Borneo
- Red Vein Dragon from Malaysia
- Red Vein Vietnam from Vietnam
White Vein Kratom strain
If you wish to stay alert boost your energy, you should include the White Vein Kratom strain in your daily routine. You find it to be a powerful stimulant, which boosts your energy, enhances your mood and provides you with euphoric effects.
It’s the best option for individuals dealing with anxiety, fatigue, and tiredness. Among the types of this strain include:
- White Vein Bali from Bali, Indonesia
- White Vein Thai from Mainland Thailand
- White Vein Borneo from North Borneo
- White Vein Kapuas from Malaysia
The Green Vein Kratom Strain
Users looking for a milder strain should look for the Green Vein Kratom Strain. It offers you the properties of both the White Vein Kratom and Red Vein Kratom.
Users find it the perfect stimulant, effective energy booster, and an anti-depressant. You’ll also find it to be a mild and non-sedating painkiller. its types include:
- Green Kapuas from Malaysia
- Green Maeng Da from Thailand
- Green Vein Bali from Indonesia
- Green Vein Cambodian from Cambodia
- Green Vein Vietnam from Vietnam
- Dark Green Borneo from North Borneo
The Best Kratom Fusions
Among The Popular Kratom Fusions Include:
Is it ok to mix kratom strains? Yes, anyone can prepare their preferred kratom combination at home by finding the best kratom strains to bring them the desired results. However, make sure you follow the above strain ratios for the best outcome.