One of the significant issues with herbal based medicines is that they have lots of active alkaloids and compounds giving them a mixed and wide variety of pharmacological effects. Kratom is a medicinal tee whose leaves are used for medicinal and recreational purposes. Most of the people use kratom as a remedy for cough, anxiety, depression, pain reliever, opiate withdrawal, and others. It has also been said that it acts as a blood thinner. Here is an exclusive look at whether kratom is a blood thinner.
Most kratom beginners face a considerable challenge in purchasing kratom. Though kratom has been proved to be a blood thinner, it is challenging to get the original kratom product. This is because of the many counterfeit products as it is accessible to retail any green powder by referring it as kratom. Some of the best company to purchase your kratom are available online. You should first research on whether it has a good reputation and has been in the industry for many years. The reason why you need to establish whether your source of kratom is reputable is that the kratom industry is not well regulated. Kratom vendors should have lots of customers review that are positive about the product and have a well-purified kratom with no contaminations. This is to ensure it has all the potential properties such as blood thinning and maintains a hundred percent safety.
Kratom has ajmalicine, a constituent that acts as an antagonist to the adrenergic receptor. It is antihypertensive and used in treating high blood pressure. It also prevents internal blood clotting through its blood thinning properties. Choose a company dealer that has all characteristics of providing great kratom including educative kratom tips and blogs, positive customer reviews and evidence on its ability to deliver pure kratom. It should not be hard for you anymore; visit a kratom dealer website today for the best therapeutic kratom products.
Kratom As A Blood Thinner
As a blood thinner, kratom has antiaggregant alkaloids. These alkaloids functions against internal blood clots. According to one of the customer reviews, James has taken kratom daily in the last five years but has never experienced any problem with cuts. He says that they usually heal and quick. More so, he has not yet heard it blames of kratom from women in terms of endometriosis or other reproductive issues. This shows that kratom has a slight thinning effect that does not cause any adverse effects in your body.
Kratom acts on the opioid receptors through the mu and delta receptors. Oral administration of kratom makes it an effective pain killer. It is specifically a delta and mu agonist with a very minute kappa activity. Kratom suppresses the nervous sensations and dulls your senses but does not affect your reasoning functions by chattering your minds. The fact that it has no kappa activity makes it a more pleasant dug than the processed opioid pharmaceuticals including morphine, codeine, and hydrocodone. However, as we can see, kratom has added complexities in terms of its activity. It has some interesting effects such as being a blood thinner.
Chemical Components and Properties of Kratom
Kratom has been found to contain over twenty-five alkaloids. Some of these are available in trace amounts while others are not always present in a kratom extract. Which among these components gives kratom its property of being a blood thinner? Let’s go through some of these constituents and find out.
- This alkaloid is found in trace amounts from the leaves of kratom. Ajmalicine solutions also knew as raubasine is available in Madagascar Periwinkle and the Indian Snakeroot. This chemical constituent has many pharmacological effects, and in this case, it is a blood thinner. So yes, kratom is a blood thinner with the chemical ingredient responsible for this effect being ajmalicine. This blood thinner helps to prevent blood clots in the body. Ajmalicine also has anticonvulsive properties and acts as a sedative. Ajmalicine is a cerebrocirculant that increases the availability of oxygen in the brain and is hence used in stroke ischemia and cognitive disorders.
- This is the highest available alkaloid in kratom though its content varies massively. Mitragynine acts via delta opioid receptors and may cause an insignificant kappa activity. Scientists have conducted clinical tests to ascertain the use of Mitragynine as a pain killer. It has been found to function similar to opioid drugs such as morphine and codeine in relieving pain.
- This is a non-narcotic component of kratom. Though the effects on receptors are not well known, research is being conducted to establish its anti-cancer properties.
- This is an anti-adrenergic and hypoglycemic property that helps in preventing heart issue, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure.
- This component is an opiate receptors antagonist that blocks opioid receptors and prevent them from responding to opioids and endorphins hence helping with opioid addiction.
Uses of Kratom
- Cough suppression
- Pain Relieving
- Opiate withdrawal reduced symptoms
- A blood thinner
One of the significant dangers brought by long term kratom use is addiction or dependence. Kratom has been found to have chemical components that stimulate opiate signaling in the brain causing addictive properties similar to oxycodone and heroin. Other side effects associated with kratom include sweating, constipation, itching, nausea and vomiting, tremors and pupillary constriction. You should avoid high kratom dosage to prevent adverse effects. It is yet to be proved whether its blood thinning property may cause excessive bleeding.
It is clear that kratom is an extraordinary and highly complex plant whose potential has only begun to be discovered. Those who refer kratom as an opioid substitute or simple opium are not yet aware of the many properties it contains. Some of the features such as whether kratom is a blood thinner are yet to be fully understood. However, research shows that it has ajmalicine, a component responsible for its blood thinning properties. Contact a kratom dealer through the phone, website live chat or email today and enjoy the tremendous medicinal effects of this product.