There is not a single kind of pain, rather a number of pains can follow you, including chronic pain, fibromyalgia pain, Lyme disease pain and degenerative disk pain. Along with pain, you may get anxiety and depression problems and the real misfortune for us is the low amount of attention to having some research done by our pharmaceutical industry in knowing about the realities of the different pains we have mentioned.
Best Kratom For Pain
Dilemma Of Pharmaceutical Companies
- The pharmaceutical sector accompanied with the government has its concentration on the profits and instead of giving the best possible remedies to the people, they have been engaged in doing what is best for their businesses. To save their position in the market and retain their share, pharmaceutical companies never allow any natural cure to come into the market and snatch their profits.
- The way these pharmaceutical companies do business is that they make their customers depend on them. They provide an urgent cure to release you from chronic pain, but do not tell you how that pain can be prevented permanently. If they let you become aware of that, then they lose you as the dependency would not remain.
FDA Is The Protector Of Pharmaceuticals
- The FDA still does not allow kratom to be used as a supplement. You cannot even present it as a beneficial remedy, therefore sometimes it also becomes very difficult to get complete information and learn about the usage method of this herb.
- A positive point in favor of this herbal cure is that people are fed up with the medications being provided by these pharmaceutical corporations and instead of temporary relief from the pains, patients are looking for a better solution.
- This dissatisfaction of these patients has led them to search for another remedy and kratom has been found to be a guaranteed remedy, which has become evident from its centuries of use by satisfied patients.
Deaths Due To the Pharmaceutical Industry
This is one issue regarding the medications made by these pharmaceuticals regarding their momentary relief from the pain., In 2010, a survey was done in which it was found that these prescribed medicines had made the patients addictive to them, which resulted in the deaths of around 15,000 women. This disaster was the consequences of the poor treatment of this industry, which has always given priority to the profits they can get rather than the health of the people.
These facts can give the answer to the question of why the need for herbal remedies is necessary for the patients and why they now wish to try something different and leave those traditional medications behind which are making profits for the industry. Hopefully, the government and the FDA will wake up someday and take a stand for the precious health of the persons with whom the industry is making its business.