Kratom is one supplement that can be used to manage several conditions and symptoms with great success. When searching for information about the kratom products, you will encounter many posts about it.
However, most of it is misleading and can result in users making poor decisions when purchasing kratom and using it. Fortunately, this article will provide you with the best advice about kratom supplement use and the best options for several conditions.
The Benefits of Using Kratom
- 1 The Benefits of Using Kratom
- 2 What Effects Can Users Get From Kratom Use?
- 3 Which Type Of Kratom Strain Is The Best?
- 4 Kratom Supplements Help Deal with Opiate and Alcohol Withdrawal
- 5 The Best Ways to Consume Kratom Supplements
- 6 The Right Dosage in Grams
- 7 Does Kratom Supplement Use Result In Negative Effects?
- 8 Conclusion
Kratom offers users several physical and emotional benefits. However, the effects you’ll get will depend on the strain you’re using. Users get the following benefits:
- Increased energy levels
- Reduced stress levels
- Enables the user to feel calm
- Enhances a person’s mood
- Relief from pain (analgesic)
- Relief from drug withdrawal symptoms
What Effects Can Users Get From Kratom Use?
The kratom supplement is one effective pain management product. Users find it the best option for reducing pain. For instance, they don’t have to take lots of medications to relieve both emotional and physical pain.
Raising Your Mood
- When taken in safe doses, kratom elevates a person’s mood by providing them with a high state of satisfaction and euphoria. It also enhances the user’s concentration and energy levels.
Dealing with Emotional Issues
- Kratom supplements help users to deal with emotional issues such as stress, anxiety, and depression. Individuals who are trying to deal with an addiction to drugs have found that kratom can help them in dealing with the resulting withdrawal symptoms.
Which Type Of Kratom Strain Is The Best?
- If you’re looking for pain relief, you should consider the Bali Kratom, both the white and red leaf strains. This kratom enables you to enjoy physical and mental pain relief and is more controllable and gentle when you compare it with other strains.
Maeng Da Kratom
- Maeng Da Kratom is one of the most potent kratom strains. That makes it the best option for stimulations and pain relief. However, if you’re looking for a strain that provides you with anesthetic benefits, you should not use this strain. It will make you feel energetic, uplift your mood and offer you painkilling effects.
- Individuals looking for strong anesthetic and sedative qualities should use the Borneo kratom. It’s one of the most potent kratom supplements but is more expensive. Moreover, it’s less common and offers users strong effects. People looking to get relief from stress, anxiety and physical pain should consider using this strain.
- The Malay Kratom strain is the best option for users who want to enjoy improved focus, mental and physical potency and emotional stability. Individuals who want a natural Nootropic solution should consider using this strain.
Kratom Supplements Help Deal with Opiate and Alcohol Withdrawal
- Studies have shown that kratom can help with Opiate and Alcohol Withdrawal symptoms. For instance, it helps in minimizing the cravings and withdrawal symptoms that occur when someone is trying to deal with alcohol and drug addiction.
- Individuals looking for a kratom strain to help them deal with an alcohol addiction should consider Maeng Da. It offers users a calming feeling. On the other hand, Bali white and red strains are ideal for use by people who want to deal with opiate withdrawal.
The Best Ways to Consume Kratom Supplements
In most instances, kratom is purchased and used in powder form. There are several ways to consume kratom supplements. They include:
- Use a spoon to place the kratom product in your mouth and then swallow it with a glass of water.
- Stir the kratom powder into hot water to make kratom tea. To get the best results, you should gently bring the water to boil and then simmer the kratom for a maximum of 15 minutes. You should then drink the tea. On the other hand, you can refrigerate it to make iced tea.
- Another method to consume kratom is to mix it with yogurt. Many users prefer this method since the powder can be bitter. Mixing it with yogurt enables you to improve its digestion.
There are many types of kratom supplements as a result of the varying climatic conditions in the regions that this product is grown. Moreover, local conditions affect the chemical composition of kratom strains, meaning they vary in strength. When you factor in the different strengths and production methods, you’ll realize that finding the right dose and type of kratom supplement can be difficult.
The best way to choose the right strain of kratom is determining the effects you want to experience. For instance, if what you want is pain relief, you should consider looking for high-quality products and increase your dosage gradually until you get the desired results.
The Right Dosage in Grams
- The ideal kratom supplement dosage you should start with is 5g. Whether you want to have a calming, supporting or stimulating effects, it’s the recommended dosage for beginners.
- You’ll get the optimum results if you consume around 10g. However, you should keep in mind that the results aren’t the same for everyone, meaning you should only experiment to this level and not start with it.
- Kratom users looking for strong effects should take a dosage of more than 10g. Among the results, you’ll experience euphoria and strong sedation. Remember that if you consume high amounts of kratom, you may experience uncontrollable effects. That means you should start with a low dosage and gradually build up.
Does Kratom Supplement Use Result In Negative Effects?
Some users may experience some undesirable effects after consuming kratom supplements. However, you should realize that if you take the recommended dosage, you can avoid experiencing adverse effects. Among the reported side effects, include:
- Blushing/flushed face
- Upset stomach
- Reduced pupil function
You should note that these side effects will most likely result from using dominant kratom strains. Also, using a higher dosage can result in users experiencing these symptoms.
When using any kratom supplement, you should ensure you start with a low dosage and gradually increase the amount. Moreover, you should consider taking a kratom supplement on an empty stomach at first to enable you to experience the effects faster. Additionally, you’ll benefit by knowing the effects of the dosage you’ve taken and any side effects you’ll experience immediately, rather than later.